Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandra and Jesse divorce

4 posters

Go down

Sandra and Jesse divorce Empty Sandra and Jesse divorce

Post  Admin Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

SANDRA BULLOCK and JESSE JAMES have finalised their divorce.

A spokesperson for the Oscar-winner - who split from Jesse in April following allegations he had cheated on her with a string of women - confirmed the couple signed papers last week to formally put an end to their five-year marriage.

Citing "discord or conflict of personalities" as the reason behind the split, the official divorce allows Sandra to complete her adoption of son Louis as a single parent.

The pair adopted the baby boy from New Orleans shortly before they split amid the avalanche of affair claims, which included tattoo model MICHELLE 'BOMBSHELL' McGEE revealing she'd had an 11-month fling with Jesse.

Jesse - who went to rehab following the separation to be treated for sex addiction - is also believed to have slept with at least five other women during his relationship with Sandra.

A representative from the Travis County District Court in Texas has confirmed the divorce documents are now sealed.

Motorcycle mechanic Jesse - who tied the knot with Sandra in 2005 - recently publicly spoke out about his split from the actress.

He said: "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3034275/Sandra-Bullock-and-Jesse-James-finalise-their-divorce.html

Admin
Admin

http://coffeebreak.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Sandra and Jesse divorce Empty Re: Sandra and Jesse divorce

Post  2Hot2Handle Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I dont get how these NOT ATTRACIVE AT ALL men, cheat on these beautiful women, i know that Beauty shouldnt just be on the outside but im sure at his age he could have respect for the person who he as married for years and tell her hes not happy or something could be possibly missing! just cowards!!!

2Hot2Handle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chatatara. Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm

A certain person in this Country should have acted the way Sandra did, however, unlike her, C C has no class whatsoever

Chatatara.

Back to top Go down

Post  EyesMack4Bush Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm

The baby looks just like her.

EyesMack4Bush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down